|Address||Vill:Moinapara PO:Ghilamara Dist:Lakhimpur Assam,Pin:787053|
1. Japanese Encephalitis in Assam, India: Need to increase healthcare Workers understanding to improve healthcare, A. Ahmad, M.U. Khan, L.J. Gogoi, M. Kalita, A.P. Sikdar, S. Panday, S. Dingra, PLOS ONE. Impact Factor 3.75
2. Community Knowledge and Attitudes about Japanese Encephalitis in Darrang India: A cross-selectonal study. A. Ahmad, M.U. Khan, S. Malik, L.J. Gogoi, S. Q. Jamshed, M. Kalita, A.P. Sikdar, Annal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. Impact Factor 1.21
3. A cross-sectional survey on the attitudes and interest of rural population towards expanded pharmacist prescribing in India, M.U. Khan, M. Arief, A. Ahmad, S. Malik, L.J. Gogoi, M. Kalita, F. Saleem, A.Hassali, International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy . Impact Factor 1.9
4. Comparative study of certain phytochemical properties of Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng, and Mentha spicata L.: Two aromatic edible medicinal plants of Darrang district, Assam, D. Kakati, L.J. Gogoi, A. P. Sikdar, Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, E-ISSN: 2278-1136, JPP2016:5(6):455-458.
1. Study of phytochemical properties of Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng, Centella asiatica (L.) Paederia foetida (L.) and Mentha spiacata (L.), four medicinally important edible plants of Darrang District, Assam. D. Kakati, L. J. Gogoi, S. Upadhyay, M. P. Nath, R. Saharia, K. Bhuyan, S.A. Hai, A. P. Sikdar. UGC sponsored National Seminar, Organized by Dept of Chemistry, Mangaldai College.
2. UGC sponsored National seminar “Etoposide loaded gelatine nanoparticles: Enhanced anticancer effect in NCI-H460 non-small cell lung carcinoma cell line”, L. Gogoi, N. R. Prasad, organized by Dept of Chemistry, Mangaldai College.
3. UGC-SAP Sponsored National Conference on “23 rd annual scientific meet of the society of biological chemists (India) Annamalai Nagar chapter & National conference on phytomedicine research and challenges” organized by Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, 30 th March, 2013.
4. UGC-SAP Sponsored National Conference on “Molecular and cellular mechanisms of disease: Intervention with natural products & the 22 nd annual scientific meet of the society of biological chemists (India) Annamalai Nagar chapter” organized by Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, 7 th – 8 th April, 2012.
5. UGC-SAP Sponsored National Conference on “Diabetes mellitus and cancer” organized by Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Annamalai University, Tamilnadu, 17 th December, 2011.
6. AICTE Sponsored Workshop on “Application of Bioinformatics in Medical Biotechnology” organized by Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology (GUIST), 24 th -26 th April, 2015.
7. DBT sponsored Workshop on “Basic techniques in Molecular Biology with special emphasis on PCR & Gel electrophoresis” organized by IBTHub, Mangaldai College, 27 th – 28 th March, 2015.
8. DBT sponsored Workshop on “ Mammalian Cell Culture and Molecular Diversity of Microbes (Primary animal cell culture, continuous cell line, RAPD, PFGE & REP-PCR techniques)” organized by State Biotech Hub, Assam Agricultural University (AAU), 17 th -20 th February, 2015.
9. DBT Sponsored Workshop on “Application of Bioinformatics Tools in Genomics and Proteomics Research” organized by Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility (BIF), Assam Agricultural University (AAU), 16 th -19 th December, 2014.
10. DBT Sponsored Workshop on “Basic Tools and Techniques in Bioinformatics” organized by IBTHub, Mangaldai College, 27 th – 28 th , October, 2014.
11. DBT Sponsored Workshop on “Workshop on Capacity Building in Effective Management of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) in Biotechnology by University and Research Institutes in Assam” organized by Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL), New Delhi at College of Veterinary Science, Assam Agricultural University, 16 th -17 th October, 2014.
12. UGC sponsored national seminar on “Women empowerment: Issues and challenges”, Organized by Dept. Of Economics, in association with Women’s Study Research Cell, Mangaldai College on 11 th -12 th September, 2015.
13. Faculty development programme on “Skill-based programmes in higher education as per NSQF structure with reference to community college and B. Voc schemes under UGC”, Organized by Xavier institute of management and information technology on 28 th -29 th November, 2015
14. DDU KAUSHAL Kendra sponsored workshop on “Development of Soft Skills”, Organized by DDU KAUSHAL KENDRA, Sonapur College on 24 th -25 th June, 2016.
15. DBT Sponsored hands-on- training on “Basic Tools and Techniques in Microbiology & Molecular Biology”, organized by Institutional Level Biotech Hub, Mangaldai College on 3 rd -5 th October, 2016.
Area of Interest
Molecular epidemiology, Nanotechnology, Cancer Biology, Viral Hepatitis
Date of Joining01-10-2015