|Address||Vill: Pathalipara, PO: Nagarbera, Dist: Kamrup(Assam), PIN: 781127|
SpecialistSignal Processing, Programming
1. D. Kalita, D. Nath, S. K. Kalita, “SPOKEN WORD RECOGNITION USING ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO BRITISH ENGLISH”, Proceedings of International Conference on Green Energy & Smart Materials Through Science, Technology and Management (GESM’14) [ISBN:978-93-85822-03-2], pp. 122-124, January, 2014
2. S. K. Kalita, D. Kalita, M. K. Kalita , a chapter titled “CLASSIFICATION OF SPOKEN WORDS USING FORMANT FREQUENCIES AND THEIR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION”, Advanced Computer Science & Applications, a book published by EBH Publishers (INDIA) [ISBN: 978-93-83252-08-4] , 2014
3. D. Kalita, K. Alam Borbora ," Keyword Detection using Auto Associative Neural Network with reference to Assamese Language" , International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) [ISSN: 2277-3878], Volume-8, Issue-3, September 2019
1. Presented paper entitled “CLASSIFICATION OF SPOKEN WORDS USING FORMANT FREQUENCIES ANDTHEIR PERFORMANCE EVALUATION” as co-Author in a National Level Seminar cum Conference on “Recent Trends & Techniques in Computer Sciences” organized by the Dept of Computer Science & Technology, Bodoland University, Kokrajhar, Assam held on 25th -26th March, 2013. [ISBN: 978-93-83252-08-4]
2. Two (02) days Hands-on-training programme on “BASIC TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES IN BIOINFORMATICS” organized by the “Institution Level Biotech Hub, Mangaldai College, Assam and sponsored by the Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India on 27th-28th October, 2014.
3. Two (02) days workshop on Network Implementation & Security at Dept. of Computer Science ,Gauhati University organized by Association for Computing Machinery-IIT Delhi anf Network Bulls on On 7th -8th February ,2014.
MSc(CS), NET & SLET
Area of Interest
Signal Processing, Programming,Data mining,Networking
Date of Joining2013-10-01