|Address||VILL: BAMUNPARA NO.1 P.O.: MANGALDAI P.S.:MANGALDAI PIN:784125|
1. “Turtle Fauna of Darrang, Sonitpur and Udalguri district of Assam” Indian Journal of Environment and Eco planning (Journal), Vol-18, No-2-3, 2011, International, 2011, Published, ISSN:0972-1215.
2. “Distribution of Turtles in Southern Part of Darrang District with Special Reference to soft Shelled Turtles – its status and Conservation” Indian Journal of Social Science and Science, Volume – 1 Number -2, Journal, August – 2011,Page – 247-249, National, August – 2011,Published, ISSN: 2231-2447.
3. “Survey of Pangshura species in Darrang District, Assam, India” Indian Journal of Social Science and Science Volume – 1 Number -2, Journal, August – 2011, Page-250-252, National, August 2011, Published, ISSN :2231-2447.
4. “Conservation of Turtle Fauna in Darrang district” Indian Journal of Social Science and Science Volume – 1Number -2 Journals, August 2011, Page-255-257, National, August 2011, Published, ISSN: 2231-2447.
1. ”Diversity of Turtle Fauna in Sonitpur District of Assam, India” Challenging Frontiers in Applied Zoology, 25th & 26th August, 2006,National,2006,Presented
2. “Gut Ultrastructure and Food Habits of Kachuga Sylhetensis” 94th Indian Science Congress Jan-3-7, 2007 Annamalanagur, Chennai, International, 2007,Presented
3. “Apiculture in 20th Century as Vocational Education” UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Trend and Traditional Education and its Modern Implementation 15th and 16th Nov/2007 ,Barama College,National, Presented
4. ”Habitat Ecology and Food Preference of Pangshura Sylhetensis” (Jerdon 1870) 19th All India Congress of Zoology, National Zoology Congress, ‘Biodiversity and Human Welfare’, International, 2008, Presented.
5. “Status and Distribution of Panghura sylhetensis in the wet Lands and rivers of Northern, Brahmaputra Vally, Assam, India” Page- 187-193 (Presented and Published) Proceeding of the National Seminar on wetland and Livelihood 24th and 25th Oct, 2008, Jaharlal Nehru College, Boko, National, 2008, Presented, Published.
6. “Distribution and Conversation Status of Assam Roofed Turtle Pangshura sylhetensis in Assam” Chapter-04, ENVIS (Journal) Vol. 12, No-1, 2009, International, 2009, Published, ISSN 0972-088x.
7. “Conservation of Habitat sites of Turtles and Tortoise Fauna in Assam” UGC Sponsored National Seminar August 6 & 7,, 2009 ,Mangaldai College, National, 2009, Presented.
8. “Community Participation : A tool for Conservation of Fresh water Turtles in the river Brahmaputra, Assam” National Seminar on Biodiversity of North East India and its Future Concern, 10th and 11th Feb, 2010, Mangaldai College, Page-187-192, National, 2010, Published, Proceeding.
9. “Turtle Fauna of Darrang , Sonitpur and Udalguri district of Assam – Conservation Strategies” National Seminar on Biodiversity of North East India and its Future Concern, 10th and 11th Feb, 2010, Mangaldai College, Page-236-244, National, 2010, Published, Proceeding.
Area of Interest
Date of Joining1992-04-01