|Address||VILL: KULAPATHER,KANGKAN NAGAR P.O.: ARADHAL, P.S.:DHEMAJI DIST: DHEMAJI(AS|
1. ‘Traditional religious Beliefs and Practices of the Mishings of Assam ‘, in Dr. Angiras edited proceedings of the National Seminar on “ Traditional Knowledge System of the People of North-East India : Antiquity and Evolution”, published by Department of History , Mangaldai College. (ISBN-978-81-924052-0-9)
2. ‘Concept of Immortality of Soul (Yalo) in Mising Traditional Religion’ in Uttam Kalita Edited DOURANGA , PUBLISHED BY Darrang –Udalguri Geographical Fouram.(ISSN 2348-8905)
BOOKS/Chapter in BOOKS
1. Nitishastra (Bharatiya), 2013, ISBN: 978-93-5104-155-9)
1. TOPIC-“BIODIVERSITY OF NORTH EAST INDIA AND ITS FUTURE CONCERN” Organized by :DEPARTMENT OF ZOOLOGY , MANGALDAI COLLEGE , MANGALDAI, on 10th and 11th Feb, 2010, SPONSORED BY –UGC.
2. TOPIC-“ REVITALIZATION OF MORALITY AND TEACHERS’ COMMITMENT IN INDIAN CONTEX” Organized by – DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION AND PHILOSOPHY , BARAMA COLLEGE , BARAMA, on 30th and 31st Jan, 2012 ,SPONSORED BY –UGC.
3. TOPIC-“ TRADITIONAL KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM OF THE PEOPLE OF NORTH-EAST INDIA : ANTIQUITY AND EVOLUTION” Organized by :DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY , MANGALDAI COLLEGE , MANGALDAI,on 3rd and 4th Feb,2012, SPONSORED BY – UGC.
4. TOPIC-“ BEHAVIOURAL CHANGES OF STUDENTS IN THE HIGHER EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS-ISSUESE AND TRENDS” organized by –GAUHATI COMMERCE COLLEGE , GUWAHATI, on 28th and 29th June, 2012, SPONSORED BY –UGC.
5. TOPIC-“ TEACHINGS OF PHILOSOPHY IN COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES OF ASSAM: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS” organised by –DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY, GAUHATI UNIVERSITY, on 29th to 31st May,2013, SOPONSORED BY –ICPR.
6. TOPIC-“ WOMEN EMPOWERMENT :ISSUES AND CHALLENGES” organized by- DEPARMENT OF ECONOMICS ,MANGALDAI COLLEGE , MANGALDAI, on 11th and 12th sept 2015, SPONSORED BY- UGC.
7. TOPIC- ‘RERSEARCH METHODOLOGY (SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES) organized by –NECRD, IGNOU, GUWAHATI, FROM 23rd TO 27 th AUGUST, 2010.
8. TOPIC-“ NATIONAL WORKSHOP ON SWAMI VIVEKANANDA” Organized by – VIVEKANANDA KENDRA, GUWAHATI , on 26th and 27th ,2013.
9. The Indian Philosophical Congress, Gauhati University, 2010
10. The Indian Science Congress, Calcutta University, 2013
11. The Indian Science Congress, Jammu University, 2014
12. The Indian Science Congress, Mumbai University, Mumbai,2015
13. The Indian Science Congress, S.V. University, Tirupati, 2017.
14. 62th Annual Conference, ACTA, Barnagar College , Assam, 2015.
Area of Interest
Date of Joining2009-10-15